Tennessee ValleyTire Disposal
Experience hassle-free, environmentally responsible tire removal and recycling with Valley Junk Removal.
Sustainable Solutions for Tire Hauling in Madison County
Did you know that improper tire disposal poses serious environmental risks? Tires are breeding grounds for pests and water contamination. As a result, stringent regulations are in place governing tire removal and recycling in Huntsville, AL. At Valley Junk Removal, your used tires are handled and disposed of safely and legally. Our commitment extends beyond compliance; we also prioritize eco-friendly methods.
Why Our Tire Disposal and Recycling Services?
As your local tire disposal experts in Huntsville, we navigate the maze of regulations effortlessly. We save you time by offering convenient scheduling and flexible services to simplify the process.
Local Expertise and Compliance
There are many restrictions when it comes to disposing of tires. While there are free tire recycling options in Madison County, Valley Junk Removal is happy to help if you aren’t able to haul your tires to the nearest recycling facility. We’ll take your tires to a cleaner landfill, where their risks are contained, reducing pests, and eliminating contamination of the city’s water source.
Our Tire Hauling Process
- Schedule and Assessment: Booking an appointment with us is simple; schedule online or give us a call. Once scheduled, our team assesses the number and condition of tires for removal.
- Safe Removal: Our trained professionals ensure safe and damage-free tire removal from your property.
- Eco-Friendly Disposal: We’re dedicated to eco-friendly disposal methods. Whether it’s recycling or proper disposal at designated facilities, rest assured, your tires will be handled responsibly.
- Documentation and Compliance: We provide the necessary paperwork or certifications for your records, ensuring compliance with local regulations.
What Else Can You Do With Your Old Tires?
There are many creative ways to use used tires to your advantage. Here are some popular ideas:
- Tire Swing: An old classic method to add a swing to your backyard.
- Planter for Your Garden: Tires make great planters and add character to your garden.
- Work Out Equipment: Make an obstacle course or stack a couple of tires for a step box.
- Use for Furniture: Tires make unique coffee tables, chairs, and more.
If you’re not the DIY type, recycled tires are used for everyday items such as the soft, rubber turf used for children’s playgrounds!
We Collect Tires From:
This company is the best for all your junk removal needs Spring is here Alabama and Valley Junk Removal is the place to contact. They are amazing. Will be calling them again real soon.EErin Marie Mason
Wonderful service from great people! They arrived when they said they would and got right to work. They asked questions about what needed to go or stay. It took them no time at all to collect my junk then clean up. All at a very reasonable price and with a great attitude! Would recommend them to all and will use them for future projects. Thank you Valley Junk Removal!CCynthia Cox
These guys were awesome, they went above and beyond! They were professional, they were on time and they didn’t waste any time. They did the job fast but more importantly they did the job right! Will definitely use them if the need ever arises again, highly recommend them!CChris Cox
These guys did a great job removing a very large piece of furniture from our 2nd floor. They communicated with me prior to arrival and arrived on time. I would recommend them to anyone! 👍🏻GG Hammond
Very professional and quick response. Used their services twice. Both times they were punctual and professional. I recommend them and would use their services again.DDewanna Staup
I highly recommend Valley Junk Removal. Nice guys and very reasonably priced. They arrived on time, with the right equipment, manpower and attitude. They worked hard to remove about seven tons of junk from garage/attic, and the cleaned up afterward. What a relief to see a nice clean attic! I wish I had taken a before photo.PPhil Jones